Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
Wineries whose Pinot Noir impressed me most include...Saint Clair...
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 19 Bird Block Sauvignon Blanc 2009
- Champion Sauvignon Blanc and New Zealand Wine Cellars Spence Brothers Trophy: Bragato Wine Awards 2009
- Gold: Liquorland International Wine Competition 2010 NZ
- Elite Gold: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2009
- Gold: NZ International Wine Show 2009
- Silver: Bragato Wine Awards
- 90 points: Wine & Spirits Magazine USA - Issue Feb 2011
- 3 ½ Stars: Winestate Magazine Special Edition 2009
Starts off with some slightly fumé-like aromas, but soon settles down to an easy mix of celery and tomato leaf and ripe stone fruit. It’s plump and even a bit oily in texture, with a long, clinging finish of honey and green leafiness. —J.C. Wine Enthusiast (Sept Issue 2010).