Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
The success that Saint Clair has enjoyed with its sauvignon blanc is sure to now extend to its pinots.
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 19 Bird Block Sauvignon Blanc 2009
- Champion Sauvignon Blanc and New Zealand Wine Cellars Spence Brothers Trophy: Bragato Wine Awards 2009
- Gold: Liquorland International Wine Competition 2010 NZ
- Elite Gold: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2009
- Gold: NZ International Wine Show 2009
- Silver: Bragato Wine Awards
- 90 points: Wine & Spirits Magazine USA - Issue Feb 2011
- 3 ½ Stars: Winestate Magazine Special Edition 2009
Starts off with some slightly fumé-like aromas, but soon settles down to an easy mix of celery and tomato leaf and ripe stone fruit. It’s plump and even a bit oily in texture, with a long, clinging finish of honey and green leafiness. —J.C. Wine Enthusiast (Sept Issue 2010).