Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Clair Family Estate now sits alongside Villa Maria as one of New Zealand’s most awarded wineries. And it’s nice to know it’s still New Zealand family-owned."
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 2 Swamp Block Sauvignon Blanc 2009
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc: Tri-Nations Wine Challenge 2010
- Gold: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2009
- Gold: Tri-Nations Wine Challenge 2010
- Gold: Liquorland Top 100 2009
- Gold: Bragato Wine Awards
- Gold: Tri Nations Wine Challenge 2010
- Gold: NZ International Wine Show 2009
- 91 points: Wine Spectator 2010
- 91 points: Wine & Spirits Magazine USA - Issue Feb 2011
91 POINTS. A terrific example of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, the 2009 Swamp Block features ripe melon and nectarine fruit, balanced by hints of garden greens, such as tomato leaf and bell pepper. It’s plump and succulent on the palate, with a long, slightly honeyed finish. Editors’ Choice. —J.C. Wine Enthusiast USA (Sept Issue 2010).