Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
The 2010 Pinot Noirs were outstanding with Saint Clair leading the way with no less than 4 Top Tip Awards. .....All of the Saint Clair Top Tip winners came from their Pioneer Block range and we would suggest that you can't go wrong with any wine from this range but that our favourite was Block 16 Awatere Pinot Noir.
Awards & Accolades
Omaka Reserve Chardonnay 2007
- Gold: NZ International Wine Show 2009
- Gold List: Sommelier Wine Awards 2009 - UK
- Silver: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2008 - NZ
- Silver: Perth Royal Wine Show 2008 - WA AUSTRALIA
- Silver: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2008 - NZ
- Silver: Royal Hobart International Wine Show 2008 - AUSTRALIA
- Silver: International Chardonnay Challenge 2009 - NZ
- Silver: International Wine Challenge 2009 - UK
- Bronze: Bragato Wine Awards 2008 - NZ
- Bronze: San Francisco International Wine Competition 2009
- Bronze: Decanter World Wine Awards 2009
- 4 ½ Stars: Recent Releases Winestate Magazine - Michael Cooper 2008 July/August
- 4 Stars: Marlborough Regional Tasting - Winestate Magazine - Michael Cooper 2009 March/April 2009 Magazine
Very ripe and fragrant bouquet. Creamy-smooth, with excellent delicacy and depth of ripe stone-fruit, butterscotch and toasty oak flavours. Fresh and youthful, with obvious cellaring potential."
Michael Cooper's Best of 2008 Releases, Winestate Annual Edition, 2009
Pale gold colour. An internse and complex nose wtih aromas of white peach and honey-suckle and subtle oak/savoury bacon notes. A deliciously full-bodied and rich wine with complex stone-fruit flavours and a touch of spice, supported by underlying savoury oak notes and subtle yeast autolysis characters. The palate is elegant and full, with firm acidity that leads to a warm, lingering finish."
Winestate Special Edition, 2008