Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
The 2010 Pinot Noirs were outstanding with Saint Clair leading the way with no less than 4 Top Tip Awards. .....All of the Saint Clair Top Tip winners came from their Pioneer Block range and we would suggest that you can't go wrong with any wine from this range but that our favourite was Block 16 Awatere Pinot Noir.
Awards & Accolades
Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2008
- Gold: International Aromatic Wine Competition 2008 , Royal NZ Show
- Gold: NZ International Wine Show 2008
- Gold: San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Gold: Royal Hobart International Wine Show 2008 Australia
- Blue Gold: Sydney International Wine Competition 2009 - AUSTRALIA
- Silver: International Wine Challenge 2009 - UK
- Silver: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2009 NZ
- 4 ½ Stars: Marlborough Regional Tasting - Winestate Magazine - Michael Cooper 2009 March/April 2009 Magazine
- 94 Points: Taste NZ Magazine - Bob Campbell M.W. 2008 31-Dec-08
- 3 Stars: Cuisine Magazine 2009 January Issue 132 NZ
- Commended: Decanter World Wine Awards 2009
"Pungent with aromas of freshly cut grass, crushed herbs and a tinge of fresh sweat, with zingy hints of passionfruit, blackcurrant leaves and nettles, oodles of mouthfilling flavour and just a little complexity. It proudly shouts at the top of its voice "I'm Marlborough sauvignon blanc" and indeed, it's one of the best examples of the vibrant style with which the region wows the wine-drinking world"
Charmian Smith, Otago Daily Times, 2 July 2009
"So big and gorgeous it's like Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc in drag. Luscious, complex"
Bob Campbell, MW, Taste, Dec 2008