Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
“This is it! I am most surely in Sauvignon Heaven – and I don’t want to leave ever.”
Awards & Accolades
Godfrey's Creek Reserve Pinot Gris 2007
- Silver: NZ International Wine Show 2009
- Silver: Liquorland Top 100 International Wine Competition 2008 - NZ
- Bronze: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2009 - NZ
- 4 Stars: 86 Points Bob Campbell MW 2008 August
- 4 Stars: Winestate Special Edition 2008
- 90 points: Robert Parker Wine Advocate USA 2008 - Issue 176
- 3 ½ Stars: Marlborough Regional Tasting Winestate Magazine - Michael Cooper 2009 March/April
"Vegy, greenish nose with real punch to it, lots of fruit, silky texture and fine juicy succulence on the finish. No excess of alcohol. Sophisticated and rewarding. Long. 13%"
Jancis Robinson M.W, March 2009
"Complex, oily nose with aromas of lychees mingled with floral notes. Good mid-palate richness and nice depth and length of sweet varietal flavours. $25.99 (NZ)"
Michael Cooper, Winestate Annual Edition, 2009
"Soft-textured and slightly sweet wine with subtle Turkish delight/rosewater and close-spice flavours. Very pure with a silken texture and reasonably long finish."
Bob Campbell MW, Taste NZ, 29 February 2008