Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
Seriously good and honest tasty food,house made focaccia with sea salt and pâté, followed by Tuscan tart for main course and a glass of beautiful Saint Clair Reserve Chardonnay a perfect match! If you are in Blenheim this is a must visit place! Well done to Hailey and her team! Cheers
Awards & Accolades
Godfrey's Creek Reserve Pinot Gris 2007
- Silver: NZ International Wine Show 2009
- Silver: Liquorland Top 100 International Wine Competition 2008 - NZ
- Bronze: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2009 - NZ
- 4 Stars: 86 Points Bob Campbell MW 2008 August
- 4 Stars: Winestate Special Edition 2008
- 90 points: Robert Parker Wine Advocate USA 2008 - Issue 176
- 3 ½ Stars: Marlborough Regional Tasting Winestate Magazine - Michael Cooper 2009 March/April
"Vegy, greenish nose with real punch to it, lots of fruit, silky texture and fine juicy succulence on the finish. No excess of alcohol. Sophisticated and rewarding. Long. 13%"
Jancis Robinson M.W, March 2009
"Complex, oily nose with aromas of lychees mingled with floral notes. Good mid-palate richness and nice depth and length of sweet varietal flavours. $25.99 (NZ)"
Michael Cooper, Winestate Annual Edition, 2009
"Soft-textured and slightly sweet wine with subtle Turkish delight/rosewater and close-spice flavours. Very pure with a silken texture and reasonably long finish."
Bob Campbell MW, Taste NZ, 29 February 2008