Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
The 2010 Pinot Noirs were outstanding with Saint Clair leading the way with no less than 4 Top Tip Awards. .....All of the Saint Clair Top Tip winners came from their Pioneer Block range and we would suggest that you can't go wrong with any wine from this range but that our favourite was Block 16 Awatere Pinot Noir.
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 9 Big John Riesling 2007
- Trophy: International Aromatic Wine Competition 2008 , Royal NZ Show
- Gold: International Aromatic Wine Competition 2008 , Royal NZ Show
- Blue-Gold Medal and Top 100 Wine: Sydney International Wine Competition 2008
- Double Gold: San Francisco International Wine Competition 2009
- Silver: Canberra International Riesling Challenge 2007
- Silver: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2008
- Bronze: International Aromatic Wine Competition 2007
- 5 Stars: Michael Cooper, Winestate Magazine, Australia 2008
"From Marlborough, it is 10 per cent alcohol, medium-sweet, with balancing fresh acidity, and lime, apple and honeysuckle aromas and flavours."
Graeme Barrow, Wanganui Chronicle, 16 February 2008
"Sniffing this is like having fresh fruit salad stuffed up your nose - it is packed with sweet citrus and honeysuckle with a lipsmackingly juicy tropical flavour."
Yvonne-Marie Lorkin, Hawkes Bay Today, 16 February 2008