Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Saint Clair not only won the prize for Wine Company of the Year for best overall performance in the tastings, but its chief winemaker Matt Thomson was named Winemaker of the Year for the second time in three years."
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 4 Sawcut Sauvignon Blanc 2007
- Silver: International Wine Challenge, London 2008
- Silver: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2007
- Bronze: The International Wine and Spirit Competition 2007 - LONDON
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2007
- Bronze: Bragato Wine Awards 2007 - NZ
- Bronze: Royal Easter Wine Show Awards 2008 - NZ
- 90 points: Robert Parker Wine Advocate, USA 2008
- Shortlisted: Sommelier Wine Awards 2008 - LONDON
"Of Saint Clair's several intense Pioneer Block sauvignons, I've come to enjoy the Sawcut Block 4 for its wonderful, intensity, fragrant fruit and herbs, suggestions of mineral, silky texture and its well-balanced power."
Charmian Smith, Otago Daily Times, 6 February 2008