Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
The 2010 Pinot Noirs were outstanding with Saint Clair leading the way with no less than 4 Top Tip Awards. .....All of the Saint Clair Top Tip winners came from their Pioneer Block range and we would suggest that you can't go wrong with any wine from this range but that our favourite was Block 16 Awatere Pinot Noir.
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 1 Foundation Sauvignon Blanc 2007
- Gold: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2007
- Silver: Liquorland Top 100 2007
- Silver: Bragato Wine Awards 2007
- Silver: International Aromatic Wine Competition 2007
- Silver: Royal Easter Wine show Awards 2008
- Silver: International Wine Challenge, London 2008
- Bronze: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2007
- 4 ½ Stars: Michael Cooper, Winestate Magazine, Australia 2008
- 91 points: Wine Enthusiast 05/08 USA
- 91 points: Top Wine - Wine Spectator 04/08 USA
- 90+ Points: Steven Tanzer's International Wine Celar 04/08 USA
- 88 points: Robert Parker Wine Advocate USA, 2008
"...sensational richness of passionfruit flavours on a poised, refreshingly zesty palate. Perfect lunchtime sipping, with salads and aromatic dishes."
Raymond Chan, Regional Wines Grapevine, February 2008
"A soft, fleshy wine, the fruit richness covers the acidity and underlying spiced apple emerges to linger. I imagine this would be excellent with salt and pepper squid, and with that apple nuance it would also be an excellent accompaniment to a roast pork crackling snack."
Kingsley and Sam, First Glass Wines and Spirits, 10 August 2007