Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Saint Clair is New Zealand's supreme sauvignon blanc maker so it's hardly surprising to discover they make the best sparkling example...Delicious!"
"Clair Family Estate now sits alongside Villa Maria as one of New Zealand’s most awarded wineries. And it’s nice to know it’s still New Zealand family-owned."
Awards & Accolades
Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2007
- Trophy Best New Zealand White Wine: The London International Wine Challenge 2008
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc: Tri Nations Wine Awards 2007
- International Sauvignon Blanc Trophy: The London International Wine Challenge 2008
- Gold: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2007
- Gold: Japan Wine Challenge 2008
- Gold: The London International Wine Challenge 2008
- Gold: Royal Easter Wine Show 2008
- Silver: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2007
- Silver: Bragato Wine Awards 2007
- Silver: The International Wine and Spirit Competition 2007
- Bronze: International Aromatic Wine Competition 2007
"Approaching cult status - if you cant find Cloudy Bay, go one better!"
Andrew Chapman Fine Wines, surf4wine.co.nz, 1 January 2008
"Saint Clair’s Reserve and single-block bottlings are consistently top-notch, and this concentrated Sauvignon maintains that tradition. Scents of fresh herbs, nectarine and pineapple give way to intense flavors of stonefruit." 92 points
Joe Czerwinski, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, March 2008