Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Clair Family Estate now sits alongside Villa Maria as one of New Zealand’s most awarded wineries. And it’s nice to know it’s still New Zealand family-owned."
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 4 Sawcut Pinot Noir 2006
- Silver: The New Zealand International Wine Competition 2007
- Silver: International Wine and Spriits Challenge 2007
- Bronze: Bragato Wine Awards 2007
- 4 Stars: Winestate Magazine Pinot Noir Tasting 2007
- 92 points: Wines & Spirits Magazine USA, February 2008
- 90 points: Wine Enthusiast Magazine USA
"It has black cherry and mushroom aromas and flavours, some spice and driend herbs, and is soft, warm and tasty."
Graeme Barrow, Wanganui Chronicle, 14 July 2007
"...it's intriguingly perfumed with delicate hints of violets, smoky cedar and red fruits. The intrigue carries through to the spicy, savoury, juicy palate with fine tannins, an earthy complexity.."
Sue Courtney www.wineoftheweek.com