Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"The ‘Pioneer Block' range arguably takes Saint Clair to greater detail and depth than any other producer with wines that express terroir."
Awards & Accolades
Doctor's Creek Reserve Pinot Noir 2006
- Silver: Royal Hobart International Wine Show 2007 - AUSTRALIA
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2007
- Bronze: Perth Royal Wine Show 2007
- Bronze: Decanter World Wine Awards 2008 - UK
- Bronze: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2007
- 4 ½ Stars: Winestate Magazine 2007
- 90 points: Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate 04/08 USA
- 86 points: Bob Campbell M.W. 2007 August Tasting
"No, Saint Clair didn't give me any money to write about their wines. However, I've had a tasting with Matt Thomson, the Chief Winemaker, and I have been truly impressed by this Pinot Noir, and for two main reasons: it's one of the most Burgundian style Pinot Noir I've had from Marlborough, and at $25, as Matt puts it: "It's bloody cheap!"
Ben Longhurst, Lancome Loves Men Magazine, 21 June 2007
"rich, sturdy, plums and mushrooms, balancing acidity and light tannins."
Graeme Barrow, Wanganui Chronicle, 14 July 2007