Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
“This is it! I am most surely in Sauvignon Heaven – and I don’t want to leave ever.”
Awards & Accolades
Marlborough Chardonnay 2006
- Silver: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2007
- Silver: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2007
- Silver: International Chardonnay Challenge 2007
- Bronze: New World Wine Awards 2007
- Bronze: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2007
- Bronze: Liquorland Top 100, 2007
- 4 ½ Stars: Wine Orbit Review 2007
"Enjoy a harmonious wine from Marlborough with gentle flavours of stone fruit and citrus nicly finished with butterscotch and oaky after tastes."
Roger Ewer, Greymouth Star, 4 April 2007
"It boasts aromas of buttered toast and grapefruit marmalade that follow through as flavours on the palate. The oak is not for the fragile..."
Yvonne-Marie Lorkin, Manawatu Standard, 14 April 2007
"The 2005 was very good but this is even better. Beautiful aromas of peaches and tropical fruit with good oak influence."
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, July 2007
"Ripe juicy stonefruit and savoury creamy oak on the nose and a bready richness to the palate with savoury yeast lees flavours, a touch of spice, peach, melons, malt, creamy oak and a bright, juicy, tropical fruit finish. Clean, well-made, medium-bodied, very approachable and drinkable style."
Sue Courntey www.wineoftheweek.com
, August 07