Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
Seriously good and honest tasty food,house made focaccia with sea salt and pâté, followed by Tuscan tart for main course and a glass of beautiful Saint Clair Reserve Chardonnay a perfect match! If you are in Blenheim this is a must visit place! Well done to Hailey and her team! Cheers
Awards & Accolades
Marlborough Pinot Noir 2006
- Silver: Perth Royal Wine Show 2007
- Silver: International Wine Challenge, London 2007
- Bronze: The New Zealand International Wine Show 2007
- Bronze: The International Wine and Sprit Competition 2007
- Bronze: Decanter World Wine Awards, London 2007
- Bronze: Royal Hobart International Wine Show 2006
- Bronze: Liquorland Top 100 International Wine Competition, 2007
- 3 ½ Stars: Winestate Marlborough Tasting 2007
- 88 points: International Wine Cellar, Stephen Tanzer, USA 2007
- 87 points: Wine Enthusiast Magazine - May 2007
- 86 points: Wine Spectator Magazine USA, 2007
"This Marlborough pinot has a blood-red hue, a soft currant nose, a sharpish berry flavour and a more subdued cherry aftertaste."
Brian Prebble, The Press, 26 April 2007
"Lifted aromas of black forest gateaux, with some earthy, lush spices and baked strawberry and plum characters showing through. It is fleshy, ripe and smooth to drink, oozing classic pinot flavours. Amazing value!"
Yvonne-Marie Lorkin, Havelock North Village Press, 26 June 2007
"The palate is gamey and dressed with raspberry and boysenberry. This wine has good bones and will make old bones if cellared."
Mike East, Avenues Magazine, 30 June 2007