Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
“Saint Clair Estate is a famous over-performing family owned company that gives the big internationally owned companies a run for their money at wine shows.”
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 3 '43' Degrees Sauvignon Blanc 2006
- Gold: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2007
- Gold: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2006
- Gold: International Wine Challenge, London 2007
- Gold: Liquorland International Top 100 Wine Competition 2006
- Silver: Bragato Wine Awards 2006
- Silver: International Aromatic Wine Competition 2006
- Bronze: NZ International Wine Show 2006
- 4 ½ Stars: Cuisine Magazine NZ Sauvignon Blanc Tasting 2007
- 4 Stars: Winestate - Marlborough Tasting 2007
- 89 points: Wine Spectactor Magazine USA, April 2007
"Green spectrum flavours of gooseberry, herbs, capsicum and beans fill the palate with a slightly earthy undercurrent, a touch of spice, a toastiness to the finish and a ripe, pungent, quintessential sauvignon blanc aftertaste."
Sue Courtney's Blog of Vinous Ramblings, http://www.wineoftheweek.com, March 2007
"Brash and lively with clean lime, anise and mineral flavours."
The New York Times, 27 June 2007
"Sweaty", spicy aromas and fresh, rich melon and gree-capsicum flavours that linger well."
Michael Cooper, John Belsham, Simon Waghorn, Cuisine January 2007