Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Saint Clair now makes the country’s and perhaps the world’s best
Sauvignon Blanc. Saint Clair has won more top awards for Sauvignon
Blanc in recent years than any of the three or four hundred other local
producers. Although Sauvignon Blanc is clearly Saint Clair’s
signature wine it has also earned trophies for Chardonnay, Merlot,
Pinot Noir, and Riesling over the same period."
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 2 Swamp Block Sauvignon Blanc 2006
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc: Liquorland International Top 100 2006
- Trophy Best Wine in the Show: Liquorland International Top 100 2006
- Gold: Bragato Wine Awards 2006
- Gold: Liquorland International Top 100 2006
- Silver: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2006
- Bronze: NZ International Wine Show 2006
- Bronze: Decanter World Wine Awards, London 2007
- 4 Stars: Winestate - Marlborough Tasting 2007
M2 Magazine, 29 February 2007
"Powerful aromas of crushed nettles, squeezed limes, passionfruit sorbet, gooseberries and lemonade - and guess what? It tastes the same."
Yvonne-Marie Lorkin, Hawkes Bay Today, 7 April 2007
(Tank Sample) “A more refined nose, elegant, with delicacy and proportion. Elegant, refined and tight on the palate. Less rich and pungent, yet full of flavour."
Raymond Chan, regionalwines.co.nz, 29 June 2006