Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
All Pioneer block's pinot noir's have shown a serious jump in quality this year
Awards & Accolades
Omaka Reserve Pinot Noir 2005
- Silver: Royal Hobart International Wine Show 2006
- Bronze: NZ International Wine Show 2006
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2006
- Bronze: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2007
- 4 ½ Stars: Cuisine NZ Pinot Noir Tasting 2006
- 4 Stars: Winestate - Marlborough Tasting 2007
- 90 points: Wine Enthusiast Magazine - May 2007
- 89 points: International Wine Cellar, Stephen Tanzer, USA 2007
- 86 points: Wine Spectator Magazine USA, 2007
"Typically Marlborough in style is the Saint Clair Omaka Reserve Pinot Noir 05. It's floral, plummy and savoury, with dried herbs and mushrooms, full-flavoured with firm tannins."
Greame Barrow, Wanganui Chronicle, 20 January 2007
"Here's a wine for those who like oodles of spicy oak. It boisters the peppery, edgy fruit and fills out the palate and lingers on the aftertaste."
Charmain Smith, Otago Daily Times, 2 May 2007
"Fabulous Christmas pork deserves a rich, ripe wine to complement it. Look to this complex pinot with plenty of structure from a very reliable Marlborough producer."
Lauraine Jacobs, Sunday Star Times, 19 November 2006