Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Each time I’ve seen a new vintage of their premium Saint Clair Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, I’ve believed it was the best NZ Sauvignon of its year."
Awards & Accolades
Vicar's Choice Sauvignon Blanc 2006
- Gold: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2006
- Double Gold: Best Sauvignon Blanc, San Francisco International Wine Competition 2006
- Silver: New World Wine Awards 2006 and 2007
- Silver: NZ International Wine Show 2006
- Bronze: Liquorland International Top 100 2006
- Bronze: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2007
- 4 Stars: Cuisine Magazine NZ Sauvignon Blanc Tasting 2007
- 90 points: Wine Spectator December 2006
- 3 ½ Stars: Winestate Marlborough Tasting 2007
"This is number 10 and bottom of the long list of sauvignon blancs made by Saint Clair, which speaks volumes for the quality of the others in a remarkable line-up. A crisp, good-value lightweight made to the classic Marlborough recipe, nettles and all."
Warren Baron's Christmas Wine Guide, The Dominion Post, December 2006
"Vicars, like many of us, will gladly worship a bargain. this great-value wine offers very good depth of fresh, pure, herbal and tropical-fruit characters, finishing crisp, dry and zesty."
Michael Cooper, John Belsham, Simon Waghorn, Cuisine January 2007