Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Saint Clair now makes the country’s and perhaps the world’s best
Sauvignon Blanc. Saint Clair has won more top awards for Sauvignon
Blanc in recent years than any of the three or four hundred other local
producers. Although Sauvignon Blanc is clearly Saint Clair’s
signature wine it has also earned trophies for Chardonnay, Merlot,
Pinot Noir, and Riesling over the same period."
Awards & Accolades
Pioneer Block 4 Sawcut Chardonnay 2005
- Gold: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2007
- Gold: NZ International Wine Show 2006
- Runner-Up Chardonnay: Tri Nations Wine Awards 2007
- Gold: Bragato Wine Awards 2006
- Silver: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2006
- Bronze: International Chardonnay Challenge 2006
- 5 Stars: Cuisine Magagize March 2007
- 4 Stars: Recent Releases, Winestate 2006
“Full, broad bouquet packed with ripe stonefruit and tropical fruit aromas, with spicy, nutty oak. Full and soft on palate, richness unfolds."
Raymond Chan, regionalwines.co.nz 29 June 2006
“Creamy nectarine and almond aromas with ripe peach and a delicious mouthfilling, stonefruit character with oatmeal like, crisp and smooth textural wine. Yummy."
Hawkes Bay Today, 10 June 2006
“Brilliant light gold, alluringly fragrant, rich and tasty, this skilfuly made, full-bodied white is crammed with citrus, melon and stone fruit with beautifully poised, supporting oak."
Sue Courtney, Growing Today, Novmeber 2006