Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
The 2010 Pinot Noirs were outstanding with Saint Clair leading the way with no less than 4 Top Tip Awards. .....All of the Saint Clair Top Tip winners came from their Pioneer Block range and we would suggest that you can't go wrong with any wine from this range but that our favourite was Block 16 Awatere Pinot Noir.
Awards & Accolades
Vicar's Choice Riesling 2005
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2005
- Bronze: NZ International Wine Show 2005
- Bronze: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2007
- Bronze: New World Wine Awards 2006
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2006
- 4 Stars: Cuisine New Releases, July 2006
- 3 ½ Stars: Winstate - Marlborough Tasting 2007
"Easy choice and easy drinking with lemon citrus aromas and a nice depth of ripe fruit help up with light acidity. Good value. Off dry."
Roger Ewer, Greymouth Star, 31 January 2007
"Saint Clair Vicar's Choice Riesling 2005 is medium in style, and has fresh limes and floral aromas. The palate has subtle flavours of apple and citrus, and although it has a hint of sweetness to start it finishes reasonable dry."
Peter Shaw, Waikato Times, 7 February 2007
"Saint Clair Vicar's Choice Riesling 05 is floral, off-dry, easy drinking, balanced and forward with apples and citrus."
Graeme Barrow, Wanagnui Chronicle, 28 October 2006