Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
The success that Saint Clair has enjoyed with its sauvignon blanc is sure to now extend to its pinots.
Awards & Accolades
Vicar's Choice Riesling 2005
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2005
- Bronze: NZ International Wine Show 2005
- Bronze: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2007
- Bronze: New World Wine Awards 2006
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2006
- 4 Stars: Cuisine New Releases, July 2006
- 3 ½ Stars: Winstate - Marlborough Tasting 2007
"Easy choice and easy drinking with lemon citrus aromas and a nice depth of ripe fruit help up with light acidity. Good value. Off dry."
Roger Ewer, Greymouth Star, 31 January 2007
"Saint Clair Vicar's Choice Riesling 2005 is medium in style, and has fresh limes and floral aromas. The palate has subtle flavours of apple and citrus, and although it has a hint of sweetness to start it finishes reasonable dry."
Peter Shaw, Waikato Times, 7 February 2007
"Saint Clair Vicar's Choice Riesling 05 is floral, off-dry, easy drinking, balanced and forward with apples and citrus."
Graeme Barrow, Wanagnui Chronicle, 28 October 2006