Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
All Pioneer block's pinot noir's have shown a serious jump in quality this year
Awards & Accolades
Godfrey's Creek Reserve Pinot Gris 2005
- Silver: NZ Home & Entertaining Magazine June/July 2006 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Silver: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2006
- Bronze: Decanter World Wine Awards 2006
- Bronze: International Wines & Spirits Competition 2006
- Seal of Approval: International Wine Competition, London 2006
- 3 Stars: Best of Recent Releases, Winestate 2006
“I just want to dive into this wine and swim around in its fabulousness! Layers of apricot, crisp winter cole pear, almond meal and delicious floral characters make this one of the most impressive pinot gris I’ve tried in months. Enjoy while you can, this won’t last long on the shelves.”
Yvonne Dudman, Hawkes Bay Today, 18 February 2006
"It's a delectable drop, with a succulent apple/pear bouquet and a lovely, lingering palate filled with pears and stonefruit. The finish is butter smooth and lingers long after the final drop."
Christopher Moore, The Press, 2 March 2006
"Is a rich, textural, full bodied wine with a creamy, yeasty aroma infused with pear and vanilla while ripe pear and stonefruit flavours linger on the mouth filling finish."
Sue Courtney, Food Service, 31 March 2006
"This Saint Clair Pinot Gris is delicious. It has a rich palate of pears and stonefruit and goes well with spicy foods, fish and crisp salads."
Robyn Martin, NZ Woman's Weekly, 3 April 2006