Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"very user-friendly wines and the sort you could safely order at dinner or take along to a bbq knowing that most people are going to like them."
Awards & Accolades
Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2005
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc: New Zealand International Wine Show 2005
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc: Winestate Wine of the Year Awards 2006
- Gold: Christchurch Casino First Taste Awards Sauvignon Blanc 2005
- Gold: New Zealand International Wine Show 2005
- Gold: Royal Hobart International Wine Show 2005
- Silver: Decanter World Wine Awards 2006
- Silver: Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2006
- Silver: Wines & Spirits Asia Challenge 2006
- Bronze: International Wines & Spirits Competition, London 2006
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2005
- Bronze: International Aromatic Competition 2005
- 5 Stars: Cuisine Magazine, January 2006
- 5 Stars: Winestate Magazine, March 2006 Issue
- 4 Stars: Australian Gourmet Traveller Wine
- 90 points: Wine Enthusiast July 2006
"Is as perfect a Marlborough sauvignon blanc as you can get. Lovely aromas, a suggestion of pungency, lush, yet crisp fruit suggesting melon, coconut, passionfruit, citrus, golden kiwi with a backgraound of mineral and herbs, and what sets it subtly above other good sauvignons, is its harmony and beautiful balance, and a long finish."
Charmian Smith, Otago Daily Times, 8 February 2006
"Is a great example of the best Marlborough produces. A nice weighty mouthfeel with highly varietal flavours of ripe gooseberry and soft capsicum is followered with a very long finish, all wrapped around lots of soft mouth-watering acidity."
Neil Hodgson, Nelson Mail, 21 March 2006
"As usual, the wine has a powerfullly pungent aroma and flavour and possesses incredible weight, richness and length on the palate. A benchmark Sauvignon that is a must for all wine enthusiasts to experience and enjoy."
Raymond Chan, Grapevine Email, 7 October 2005