Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
"Each time I’ve seen a new vintage of their premium Saint Clair Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, I’ve believed it was the best NZ Sauvignon of its year."
Awards & Accolades
Marlborough Pinot Noir 2004
- Blue Gold: Sydney International Wine Competition 2006
- Bronze: Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2005
- 4 ½ Stars: Christchurch Star
- 4 ½ Stars: Winestate Magazine March 2006 Issue
- 3 ½ Stars: Cuisine Magazine, November 2005
"A bright cherry and plum flavoured wine that has lots of freshness and appeal. There is oak in support but this is a fruit focussed, vibrant wine intended for early consumption."
The Team, Wine NZ, 31 July 2005
“Cheery aroma with fresh vibrant flavours of peppery spice and cherries. A nice hint of minerality gives an exotic twist to this good Marlborough wine with light tannins.”
Greymouth Evening Star, 13 August 2005