Join the Saint Clair Wines mailing list
Connect with Saint Clair
Saint Clair Social Media Feeds
Wineries whose Pinot Noir impressed me most include...Saint Clair...
Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc Shines Again27 February 2008
Family-Owned Winery Wins Three Gold Medals at
2008 Royal Easter Show Wine Awards
Saint Clair Estate Wines has won three gold medals for Sauvignon Blanc at the 2008 Royal Easter Wine Show, reinforcing its reputation as one of New Zealand’s leading producers of the variety. Gold medals were awarded to wines at three different pricing levels in Saint Clair’s brand portfolio reflecting its company mission to surpass its customers’ expectations at each and every price point.
Gold medals were awarded to:
• Saint Clair Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2007
• Saint Clair Pioneer Block 11 Cell Block Sauvignon Blanc 2007
• Saint Clair Vicar's Choice Sauvignon Blanc 2007
Saint Clair’s managing director, Neal Ibbotson says, “We want to make sure that every customer receives great value and quality, no matter what variety or price, and on-going medal results at local and international wine shows continue to give us confidence that we are hitting the mark.”
Saint Clair also won 10 silver medals and eight bronze medals. Medals were awarded across seven varieties - Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Merlot and Pinot Noir - highlighting Saint Clair’s reputation as a prestige quality producer across all leading varieties.
Silver medals were awarded to:
• Saint Clair Omaka Reserve Chardonnay 2006
• Saint Clair Pioneer Block 12 Lone Gum Gewurztraminer 2007
• Saint Clair Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2007
• Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Foundation Sauvignon Blanc 2007
• Saint Clair Pioneer Block 2 Swamp Block Sauvignon Blanc 2007
• Saint Clair Pioneer Block 3 43 Degrees Sauvignon Blanc 2007
• Saint Clair Pioneer Block 8 Friars Sauvignon Blanc 2007
• Saint Clair Marlborough Pinot Gris 2007
• Saint Clair Pioneer Block 5 Bull Block Pinot Gris 2007
• Saint Clair Marlborough Pinot Noir 2007
This follows an already successful start to the year for the family-owned winery, and with Saint Clair preparing to harvest its 2008 vintage, wine commentators and consumers alike, are eager to see how Saint Clair will top its last award-winning wines.
Saint Clair Estate Wines began in 1994 and has received a multitude of prestigious awards and trophies from around the world.
Prepared on behalf of Saint Clair Estate Wines by the pr shop. For further information please contact Pippa Lekner on (09) 368 1078, 021 500 760 or email email@example.com